Thursday 19 July 2007

Intro..

Assalamualaykum Warahamatulahe Wabarakatu and welcome.

I’m going to keep it simple.

This blog is about me and what I come across in my daily life, just like most blogs.

I’m not here to preach, mainly because I am not worthy.

But what I will do is share with you what I learn. When I do this, I first and foremost address myself and use the reminder for myself. I just feel it useful if I share it with you too.

The reason I created this blog is for me to post things that I need to remember and that I think are of significance to me. These may interest you and be of benefit to you, but you’re the best judge of that.

I think that’s all I will say for now. Anything else of importance will probably pop up in future posts.

Lastly, I thought I’d let you know that I’ve left comments unlocked for anybody to make and you don’t have to register because I myself sometimes want to leave comments in certain places but can’t be bothered to register. So yeah, feel free to say whatever you like.

Take care of yourselves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Musaafir- very clever. Looking forward to lots of cool reads :)

Anonymous said...

Strange. I was thinking of making a similar blog. Sounds good so far. MashaAllah. :)

Anonymous said...

MashaAllah... May Allah bless you on your journey in life.

Wasalamualaykumwarahmatullah