Monday 23 July 2007

A Grand Day Out..


Well, today being the first day of the school holidays, I decided to take my nephews to a museum. Why a museum, you ask. I have no idea! Well the initial thought was so that it would be informative as well as interesting, rather than wittering a day away doing something random.

I took my three nephews, aged 5, 8 and 10 to the museum and as I was leaving I saw that my mum was actually preparing a feast for them, which I had to lug along in a backpack. And to top it all off, I was taking the three of them on the subway. Yep, clever ol’ me.

But alhumdulilah it was ok except for the fact that kids are always complaining.

“I’m hungry”

“I’m tired”

“What is that?”

You get the drift.

I actually printed off some worksheets for them to complete and I got told off later and was told that it was supposed to be fun and not to have given the kids worksheets. I was actually called a teacher (of all the insults!).
By the way, that's the dinosaur we came across as we entered the museum.

1 comment:

Thoughts of a Muslimah said...

lol random but funny!! go you for managing 3 kids on the train tho! i probably would have left one behind and not realised until i got home with only 2 kids!!