Thursday 3 January 2008

Be Allah’s, He Will Be Yours...

Once the Prophet Musa (aliyhe asslaam) was tending to his sheep when he started to feel very sleepy. He tried vey much to stay awake, because he feared that if he fell asleep the wolves may harm his sheep. However, he could not control himself and he fell asleep. As soon as he awoke he very worriedly looked around to see what had become of his sheep. To his amazement he seen that the wolves themselves were guarding his sheep. Very astonished, he asked Allah as to what was happening. Allah sent reveleation to him,

"O Musa! You behave in the manner which I desire, so I am repaying you by dealing with you in the manner"

1 comment:

Scarlet Cloak said...

Wow. SubhanaAllah.

May I add this to my blog as well? I shall give you credit!

-Amani