Wednesday 7 November 2007

Ask for help...

Words of my Shaykh:

“List your sins before Allah, accept your guilt before Him and say that from tomorrow I will not do the same. Supplicate to Allah by saying:

‘O Allah, this is your Fadhl that I was able to repent and it is only through your Fadhl that I will be able to stay steadfast on this so help me and keep me steadfast’

Then exert effort, for Allah helps the one who exerts effort. If not today, then tomorrow, sooner or later you will progress.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thnks 2 ur Shaikh +u. Cnt go 2 sleep.. wnt 2 b prctisng.bt dnt knw hw 2 gt up. my fav scholar wud say dn't give up, get up & strt again. bt da thing is he doesn't say hw do u get up. only if I knw hw hw do u gt up? any suggestion? my imaan is sooooooooooo low nw wnt to cry outloud...anyway I am shocked with joy 2 fin 'Finding the path.